Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Book of Mystery and Intrigue

This is the book I mentioned in my last post. I found some green lokta paper that I forgot I had, and was able to finish it up nicely. The leather is recycled from a lovely coat I got at DI, and the paper is some I marbled myself in Book Arts. I really like this book and this technique. It has great finished results. Every time. I'm actually about to start another one, but I wish I had some different leathers. Colors, that is. I have some that has some kind of faux leather print on it and I'm not sure how it would work. Maybe I'll try it just for kicks and giggles.




This book is reversible! Yeehaw! There is no up or down, so if you want one side or the other to be the front, you can. Cool, I say.



P.S. I LOVE marbled paper. So. Much. (\____________(^.^)____________/) This much, actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment