Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

I'm a Lame Face: Setting Goals to Remedy Woeful Lameness

So I haven't posted in a while. Lame. I've had a lazy couple of weeks. Double lame. I added a couple of books to the shop, which is always fun, and I'm in the process of making a few right now. I'm basically trying to figure out how to redeem myself from my own lameness. To start with, I updated my profile and policies pages, so now I feel like I'm a little more clear on my page. Now I just have to make some more books and get my shop all filled up! More inventory!

I've actually made a goal (gasp!). I was laying in bed last night, thinking about how woefully lame I have been lately with regards to my shop. Eight books? Sigh. Anyways, I was thinking, how am I going to keep my shop running this coming school year if I can't keep up with it now? So essentially, the rest of this summer is devoted to making books. Lots and lots of them. So by the end of my summer (First day of classes, September 9th) I WILL have at least thirty books in my shop and I'll have at least twenty more stockpiled for updating when I'm busy and can't spend a few hours making books to fill in any spots that have opened up. This may end up being more like, forty in the shop, ten on hand, etc., but my goal is to make fifty books before I go back to school on September 9th. Whew! That's almost a book a day! Well, not quite. I have eighty-four days to make fifty books. Good luck to me... honestly, it shouldn't be too difficult to make that number of books in that time frame, but I DON'T want to get burned out from making books. That would be so sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment