Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Alchemy!


 The blue end papers are not this blue in person.

The blue flowers outlined with yellow don't look as clean/sharp as the others for some reason.

 



Here's some of the work that went into warming up my foil pressing skills, trying out another method of transferring the graphic, etc.

 This is the alternative transfer method I mentioned above. It's called photocopy transfer. I wasn't sure how well it would work, but I had extra fabric, so I thought I would try it out, for experimentation's sake. As you can see, it isn't the clearest method of transfer, but it's nice to know it works like this.



I cut out a couple of the best practice pieces to test out placement.


 Fun :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I'm one of Melissa's bridesmaids and I cannot wait to see this when she gets it. Great job :)

    Lauren
    www.pulpfusion.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lauren! I had a lot of fun making this for her!

    ReplyDelete