Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Best Invention Since Sliced Bread

It's too late for me to be awake and thinking right now. Thankfully, I'm not really thinking at all... this is just an illusion, right? Seriously though, I've been looking at pictures from my European Humanities tour today, and I've decided that Nutella is one of the worlds greatest edible inventions. (random?) Really, whoever decided that chocolate and hazelnuts should be combined was a genius and should be nominated for sainthood. I brought back two jars from Europe. One of them was family size. Huge. The other, normal. I accidentally gave away the big one. It was a sad day for me, but I'm glad to have spread the good word of nutella. It's too bad it's so dang expensive in the U.S. Europe has a lot of good food, dangit.

No comments:

Post a Comment